For a recent Archival Storage Facility project;
Doyle Field Services, Inc., as commissioning agents, was a member of the owner’s design and construction team from pre-schematic design phase through the training and Post-Acceptance Phase . The total period for this process was five years.
The Commissioning process for this project include:
- Value Engineering.
- The development of the “Basis of Design” document.
- The Commissioning Plan.
- Pre-function checklists and Field Installation Verification sheets.
- Construction Inspections.
- Development of Functional Testing Procedures and Functional testing.
- “In-House” NEBB certified Test and Balance.
- Staff and Maintenance Training.
Systems Commissioned include:
(References for this project are available by request.)
- Life Safety, Security, Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC.
Test and Balance Projects:
Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics
LEEP 2 - University of Kansas